Natural Homemade Sunscreen Ingredients:
1. in a double boiler ( a smaller pot in a larger pot of water ) combine all measured ingredients except the zinc oxide.
2. melt it all down on medium/low heat mix it up well.
3. never inhale zinc oxide! (wear a mask ) once all ingredients are evenly melted add your zinc oxide carefully stirring.
4. pour into jars/bottles of your choice
5. let it cool then your ready to go.
play around with your recipe more beeswax will make it much harder and more hemp seed oil will make it softer.